Our Office Administration short training courses are available for immediate start and delivered online so you can learn at your own pace and in your own time with the support from Office Administration industry practitioners.
Each Office Administration Course includes educational demonstration videos, Office Administration training workbooks with step-by-step exercises and skills assessment tests.
Enrol, Learn, Connect and Earn
Enrol into a Office Administration Course Package and you’ll also receive
- training in Office Administration
- Includes the Career Academy
- Industry Connect, and
- $25 per week interest free payments
Get in touch now to get the information and secure your place.
Technical & Practical Skills to find work and run a micro business from home
These courses use exercises with real sample data created common accounting and bookkeeping, office administration, digital marketing, customer service and sales tasks. You can start off with a course to up-skill to find work and end up starting your own virtual assistant business and work with our team to see how this work is performed in the real world.
Office Administration Subjects
- Creating and editing documents and spreadsheets
- every day activities and data entry
- Using spreadsheets with Microsoft Excel for office admin tasks
- Presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Performing office communications and scheduling using Microsoft Outlook
Remote working Virtual Assistant Subjects
- Collaboration tools
- Communicating with a team
- Time Management
- Liaising with clients
- Creating client proposals
- Presenting to clients
Virtual Assistant Business from Home
- Digital Content Marketing
- Defining and Packaging your services
- Importance of a website
- Using your website to attract clients
- Advertising to attract clients
- Making people contact you
- How to communicate with clients
- Business Compliance tasks
Online Customer Service & Sales
- Handling inbound enquiries
- Identifying clients needs
- Understand the client sales journey
- Sales pipelines to nurture potential clients
- Using Technology in the real world
You can start with practical and technical skills about how to use software to be a productive remote worker or choose the full course with practical experience and support and learn how to run your own virtual assistant micro business from home.
Let us match your income goals with training and courses