Small Business StartUp and Admin Course
The Small Business StartUp and Admin Course is a combination of subjects designed to help new business owners set the correct foundations for their new small business. When you start a new business you need to be aware of your competitors and how they offer similar services. In most service based businesses the biggest differentiator is Customer Service so your clients will be shopping around when they discover you – know your market and know your competitors and clearly define what you do and don’t do.
Subjects in the Small Business Startup and Admin course include:
- Develop Products & Service Concepts
- Business Planning and Market Research
- Risk Management and Business Compliance
- Intellectual Property and Business Startup Legal Issues
- Researching the Market, Competitive Analysis & Your Offer
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone wanting to start a consulting business, including virtual assistants, where they perform work using their knowledge, skills and experience.
This course is ideal if you:
- Are looking for a job in small business administration,
- Are currently working in a company and want to get promoted, or if you
- Want to start your own business.
Professional Support to Succeed
Our support team (mentors) have all started and operate their own businesses and are ready to help you replicate their success to become independently responsible for their income. Learn more..
Combine the Training with Business Skills
Our goal is to help you develop your skills and combine them with a plan to work with an established system to start generating your own sales and revenue to become an independent contractor.
Lead Generation Leads to Sales
Learn how to become truly independent and build a network of referral partners who are looking out for new clients for you every day.