Important Skills for Job Seeker and Online Business Owner
Knowledge of software and workplace procedures are a good base to have when applying for jobs but they don’t show how you perform when working with other employees, contractors, clients and suppliers.
To demonstrate your experience in working with people these skills become important.
Study skills training included for FREE with the Career Academy
We’ve managed to get the rights of an Oxford graduate and published author who has helped people from school age students to working parents achieve their life and study goals.
PENDING ANNOUNCEMENT! March 15, 2021
We’re very excited in our preparations so far and can’t wait to get feedback from students about this study and goal setting skills training that will be included in every short course enrolment for free – even our $100 short courses in accounting and office admin.
Study and Goal Setting skills are transferable so once you learn them and put them into practice they’ll help you become more employable and more successful in every aspect of your life.
Delve Deeper into Accredited Soft Skills Training
- Listening and Communications Skills
- Define effective listening skills,
- Asking good questions
- Understanding the requirements and needs, and
- Explain the benefits.
- Organising Meetings
- Planning skills
- Who are the participants (internal with staff as well as external appointments),
- Ensuring all participants attend the meeting
- Ensure all attendees know when and where it is?
- Distributing documentation to attendees prior to a meeting
- Time Management Skills
- Understanding the difference between important and urgent
- Plan your time
- Decision making categories
- Prioritise & Organise
- Time management strategies and examples.
- Customer Service
- Asking questions and listening,
- Identifying opportunities,
- Finding a fit for the customer,
- Understand what you can change and what you can’t,
- Escalating to a manager,
- Keeping track of promises.
- Working With Difficult People
- How conflict arises,
- How to remain objective,
- How to resolve conflict.
- Working as Part of a Team
- Teamwork software,
- Understanding your goals and time frames,
- Communicating to superiors as well as to your peers, and
- Reporting on your achievements.
- Setting and Achieving Goals
- Major & Milestone goals
- Time frames and dependencies,
- Tasks, resources and delegation,
- Work in progress,
- Meetings and outcomes
- Reporting and Communications