Earn income online while working remotely from home
We’ve written in the past about starting or buying an online business, the benefit of owning digital assets and the different ways you can earn an income online while working remotely from home.
Affiliate Marketing is one way that you can add an additional passive income stream to your existing online business just like the Career Academy does with MYOB and Xero courses.
All you need is a website, some products or services to recommend and a strategy for driving traffic to your site.
How does Affiliate Marketing relate to the Career Academy?
Affiliate marketing is a way of promoting products and services online using a unique link that identifies you as the referrer and pays you a commission as a result. It is a popular way of digital marketing because it is designed to reward people for the effort they put in rather than simply for paying for ad space or keyword marketing.
Affiliate Marketing is perfect for the Career Academy that provides career services to promote good quality and value for money MYOB & Xero Training Courses – an earn money for recommending them.
Affiliate Marketing is popular because:
- It is a way for vendors or brands to grow their sales by rewarding their network of affiliate (referrers).
- You can make money helping people find good quality products and services that you are happy to recommend and support.
- It’s passive income because you don’t need to speak with the affiliates you refer, they just click a link.
To get the best results from affiliate marketing, you need to create marketing initiatives that increase the number of visitors to your website. The more visitors you attract, the greater the chances of them clicking on your affiliate links.
Marketing strategies that can boost your website traffic may include:
- Social media campaigns that include a Call To Action (CTA), such as “Click here to read the full article”, “Buy Now” or “Learn more”.
- Competitions and giveaways with a dedicated landing page and entry form on your website.
- Blog posts. If you know a product or service well and can write authentic blogs that readers can relate to you can explore using affiliate links to earn extra income.
- Email marketing with embedded links to your website.
What Types of Online Businesses Are Suitable for Affiliate Marketing?
Just about any online business with a website can promote products and services:
- Customer Service Representative
- Sales representative
- Virtual Assistant
- Blog writer
- Digital marketer
- Web designer
- Software programmer
Have a think about which types of products and services you would be happy to back with your brand and your professional reputation. They could be services that you use in your business. For example, if you have accounting experience and would like to help other people learn about the most popular accounting software programs (Xero and MYOB) you can enrol into the Bookkeeping Pro Package and earn a percentage of any sales generated at the website.
Case Study: The Career Academy
The Career Academy website is a great example of an affiliate website. It is an affiliate for 123 Group’s Computer Training Online (CTO) website that offers our MYOB & Xero Training Courses and Bookkeeping Certification as well as courses in Digital Marketing and Office Administration.
Notice that when you go to the Certificate in Xero Training Courses at the Career Academy website and click on the ‘Enrol Now’ button, it takes you to the CTO website.
The affiliate system keeps track of where the ‘lead’ has come from and if that person enrols then a commission of 20% is paid to the Career Academy.
What you may not realise is that it is an affiliate link and that CTO is keeping track of the person that clicks, so that when they enrol an affiliate commission will go back to the owners of the Career Academy website.
You too could be earning commissions in this way by promoting relevant links on your website.
Learn about Affiliate Marketing from the Career Academy
It’s not that expensive to have a website created. It’s a little harder to find products or services which could be sold at your website but we have an affiliate program that can help get you up and running quickly.
If you are looking at buying digital assets or starting an online business, let us know and we’ll see how we can help you.
Digital Affiliate and Online Marketing Courses
Learn how to start an online business using affiliate marketing which you can run from home and in your own time. Visit: https://computertrainingonline.com.au/product/digital-affiliate-marketing-online-business-course/
Affiliate marketing training is also included in selected online business packages including:
- Ultimate Office Administration Virtual Assistant Training Course and Certificate Package
- Advanced Certificate in Online Customer Service
- Quickbooks Online Professional Training Package – Connect
- MYOB Online Professional Training Package – Connect
- Xero Online Professional Training Package – Connect